We Help Researchers Find Participants
- Using our knowledge from 150+ successful clinical trials
- By creating promotional materials, and landing pages
- By prescreening referrals using online questionnaires
We recently helped:
- We create ads so you can get them IRB-approved. $0.
- We create a questionnaire with all of your eligibility criteria. $0.
- We advertise your study using our ad budget. $0
- Once you have a number to call, for an eligible referral – only then do we charge you.
“Will digital ads work for my clinical trial?”
Read our new 14-page guide to find out if online social media advertising makes sense for your clinical trial. The PDF file opens immediately – no email required.
$0, zero Work upfront
Send us your study documents. We get back to you with a free cost per enrollment analysis within 4 business days.
You will get:
- A strategy to reach your enrollment goals.
- Our best data on the number of eligible people that we can reach in your area.
- A breakdown of how your eligibility criteria affect enrollment rates and advertising costs.
Since February 2020, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is enrolling participants for a study on meal frequency, timing and beef consumption together with the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association. This study needs to enroll 48 Adults near Urbana, Illinois. Wayturn’s digital recruitment services could help them to enroll participants, and this article will outline the investment needed…
In late 2018 Novartis Pharmaceuticals, together with Pear Therapeutics, announced a phase 2 clinical trial to investigate digital therapy for adults diagnosed with Schizophrenia. The study needed to enroll 113 Adults across 9 sites in California, Florida, Michigan and New Mexico. The study did not use Wayturn’s digital advertising services to enroll participants. However, this article will…